- Liberals Launch National Security Review. Source: The Canadian Press.
- Canada’s Privacy Plan. Source: OpenMedia.
- Ottawa has little regard for protecting privacy rights when it comes to national security: report. Source: Ottawa Citizen.
- Everything you always wanted to know about Bill C-51. Source: OpenMedia, CIPPIC and CJFE
- Is C-51 Necessary? Prove it. Source: iPolitics.
- Privacy watchdog urges Ottawa to pass ‘metadata’ legislation. Source: The Globe and Mail.
- How Ottawa revived Canada’s most controversial privacy issue. Source: The Globe and Mail.
- Righting Security: A Contextual and Critical Analysis and Response to Canada's 2016 National Security Green Paper. Source: Professors Craig Forcese and Kent Roach
Press: David Christopher | Phone: +1 (888) 441-2640 | Office: 1-604-633-2744 | email@example.com